Myanmar Earthquake Toll Crosses 3,000
Digest more
Top News
Overview
Impacts
The death toll from the massive earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,085 as search and rescue teams found more bodies, the military-led government said, and humanitarian a...
From The Associated Press
Myanmar's ostracised leader Min Aung Hlaing will leave his disaster-stricken country on Thursday for a rare trip to a regional summit, state TV said, as aid groups called for restrictions to be eased...
From Reuters
Disasters Emergency Committee member charities are appealing for funds to help those affected by the earthquake in Myanmar.
From BBC
Read more on News Digest
Footage captured in Sagaing, Myanmar showed buildings and other infrastructure severely damaged after a 7.7 magnitude earthquake rocked the country Friday.
In our news wrap Wednesday, the death toll from the earthquake in Myanmar surpassed 3,000 as relief efforts are hampered by the country's civil war, Israel says it will establish a new security corridor across Gaza,
A 63-year-old woman was pulled alive from under the rubble Tuesday about 91 hours after Myanmar was struck by a devastating, 7.7 magnitude earthquake, the Myanmar Fire Services Department said on social media.
The death toll in last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has passed 2,000, as rescuers continued to search for survivors and started clearing the debris.
Myanmar's ruling junta should free up movement by international aid workers to help survivors of a devastating earthquake, even in areas controlled by groups battling it, aid and human rights groups said,
Explore more