Suspected U.S. airstrikes have battered rebel-controlled areas of Yemen, which the Houthis say killed at least six people.
14h
Defense News on MSNUS sends F-35s to Middle East as strikes on Houthis continueThe U.S. military has deployed more of its most advanced fighter jets to the Middle East as it continues to strike Yemen’s ...
1don MSN
The Pentagon has sent at least six B-2 bombers – 30% of the US Air Force’s stealth bomber fleet – to the Indian Ocean island ...
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Suspected U.S. airstrikes pummeled sites across Yemen controlled by the Houthi rebels ...
In response, the US, Israel and other countries have intensified their military actions against the Houthis. The escalation of this "asymmetric conflict" has impacted the regional situation in the Red ...
Trump said Monday that "many" Houthi fighters and leaders have been "decimated by the relentless strikes" of the U.S. military, which continued precision strikes against Houthi targets in Yemen, ...
The White House has said that U.S. strikes in Yemen earlier this month killed the Houthi top missile expert, but the U.S.
Top Iranian officials have threatened the US with nuclear action if the US executes reported plans to strike Iran in the near future. Ali Larijani, a senio ...
Tulsi Gabbard discusses the Yemen War chat leak, raising questions about US military actions and potential mistakes in the ...
Current and former US officials have told CNN they believe two texts sent by national security adviser Mike Waltz and CIA ...
Thousands protest in Sanaa against US airstrikes on Houthi rebels, calling for a boycott of US goods during Quds Day.- Watch ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results